Employee assistance program
Aurora employees, and family members residing in their household, have access to a 24-hour resource providing assistance with personal, family, or work-related problems through the Aurora Employee Assistance Program (EAP). This service is free.
- Adoption assistance: Provides information regarding the adoption process.
- Childcare search: Identifies childcare referrals according to requested needs.
- College planning service: Provides information about how to choose a college, what to expect when addressing financial aide, and searching for scholarships on the Internet.
- Eldercare assessment: Provides assessment and referrals regarding the needs of elderly family members.
- Financial counseling: Addresses issues such as budget and debt counseling, tax planning, financial planning, or starting a college savings fund.
- Legal consultation: Receive a 30-minute consultation with an attorney. If you retain an attorney within the service you will receive a 25 percent discount.
- Mediation: Provides a 30-minute consultation with a mediation professional. If you retain a mediation professional within the service, you will receive a 25 percent discount.
Aurora EAP also offers in-person and phone counseling sessions with Master's level counselors to assist individuals with personal issues such as stress, relationship or family matters, drug or alcohol problems, etc. All services are confidential.