Important Things to Know
Aurora Health Care's strength stems from the teamwork and collaboration among a talented and diverse group of professionals. That's why it's critical that Aurora continue to attract, keep and motivate talented people. Aurora provides the tools and resources needed to find better ways and recognize successes.
- To keep your information secure, never use or share someone else's email address and password to gain access to Aurora's Apply Online Web site.
- Our recruiters will best be able to respond to your online resume/profile* if you submit complete and accurate information. The more information you provide, the easier we can to make an informed decision.
- Read the requirements of a job carefully and only respond to those jobs that match your skills, background and qualifications. This will help us to respond more quickly to your application.
- There are four process steps to getting hired at Aurora.
- Searching for and applying to a job
- Interviewing with human resources and the hiring manager
- Submitting reference/background check information
- Successfully completing any pre-employment assessments
- The amount of time it will take you to complete the application* process depends upon your work history, educational history and related background information. Typically, the process takes 30-45 minutes.
- Please note that Firefox and IE versions 8, 9 and 10 are the certified browsers to use for Aurora's Apply Online Web Site.
* The application consists of the online resume information, the profile and questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Aurora supports a safe, healthy and drug-free work environment through criminal background checks and pre-employment drug testing. We maintain a smoke-free environment at all our locations. We are an equal opportunity employer and maintain an environment that attracts, recruits, engages and retains a diverse workforce.